Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Paraiso del Sol always seems to have holiday makers of the younger variety
Las Piramides will be great. Full of youngsters near to resort. Colon 2 is very close but not sure about the clientele. Optimist, Playa Honda are similarly located and style places.
Even the Columbus which used to be more faily orientated has drifted away and attracts a younger crowd these days. That would be my choice. It has a bit more activities on site and is still very close to town
Colon 11, gets good reviews and is only 10 min walk or stagger into veronicas.
What is the weather like late october is it still hot ??

Kitty x
Always hot. The only difference you tend to find in the winter months is the evenings are cool rather than warm. And a bit more cloud is present but its still pleasantly warm
Piramides, Hacienda del Sol and Parque del Sol are all very popular with the young crowd!!!
You may find looking at the hotel reviews section could help your son and the rest of the party in choosing a hotel or apartments. You will find the reviews if you Click Here
Colon 2 & piramedes are of decent standard, you could also consider Parque de la Paz which is used by families and also by young and single couples
Caribe is a place for young ones,we went there last year was a holiday from hell for me,but my 17 year old and her friend loved it and plan to go back in October :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.