Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
SO, I was worried about the Encanto hotels as I'd heard a lot of bad stuff about them eg/ robberies. But got letter the other day saying they have cancelled contract and so moving us to Sunshine Apartments. Cant find even one review on these. Would be pleased if anyone could let me know any info bout these apartments. :lol: :shock:
I've tried to do a search for them on several search engines but could only find apartments in Corfu or the State or Barbados if you tell us the resort then perhaps someone will have seen them. Can you also say what tour operator/travel agent you booked with.
These apartments feature in the Sunset brochure and are in San Antonio Bay, don't know which other operators feature this place. This was the first place the agent showed me when I was looking to book for this summer, but wasn't keen on the look it from the brochure so went elsewhere.
Was at the Encanto about 8 years ago and it was quite lively with the 18-30's type (we were there with two children 4 & 2 :cry: ). The kids club was rubbish but the complex itself was fine and location is only a couple of minutes walk to the front. I dont remember any trouble then, but it is a while ago.

Smiles :D
Yo
First Post On here

and i just wanted to say i went to encanto 2003 ... and wished i died and not gone ... i went with (brother , uncle & aunt 2 kid's) and i had a bad time ....

first night i got so drunk i fell of the curb which in my eyes seemed 14 ft of the floor and i got back to the dirty room felt a little hungry so i open my coco pop's and i didn't know that i opened it wrong they went everywhere i tryed to clean it up but me & a brush & beer doesn't match i feel in bed and feel asleep now i know your asking (what's wrong with that?) ... ok i woke up (room spining) headache the work's ... and i looked @ the floor ... ant's (about 40) eating coco pop's of the floor ... the blanket's they give me for my bed (big brown) there was something wrong with it (can't put my finger on it yet) ... but i can say ... i wanted to go home 2nd day and i was there 2 week's ... the main pool (back of the bar) alway's full ... and the other pool the 1 @ the side of the apartment's i alway's noticed it was empty so i went swimming in it .... the deepest pool in encanto and i jumped in everything fine till i saw everything floating on top of the water ... ant's ... grass ... fag bud's ... and that's why no 1 was swimming in the water but since it was the only pool where no 1 was trying to jump on your head (main pool) ... i had to swim with everything that looked not right ... i have to say book somewhere else before booking this place .... it's cheap because but rubish
welcome the forum mark, sounds as you had a good holiday!! :oops:

At the end of the day you get what you pay for. The encanto is definitely on the low budget scale for holidays in san antonio but it suits a lot of people, particularly those looking for a cheap holiday with some wild night life. It does attract the mainly 18-30 crowd due to its close..ish proximity to the west end.
SO, I was worried about the Encanto hotels as I'd heard a lot of bad stuff about them eg/ robberies. But got letter the other day saying they have cancelled contract and so moving us to Sunshine Apartments. Cant find even one review on these. Would be pleased if anyone could let me know any info bout these apartments.

I've had a look at the D&G Agent Gazateer online and the Sunshine Apartments are listed, but as being new for 2005 with Sunset Summer Sun in San Antonio.

Dunno whether this means they are newly built or are being used by UK operators for the first time as there isn't a review.
must admit...I nearly booked to stay in them this year for August, they are in the gazetter as the travel agent showed me, wasnt that keen on what the Gazetteer said so booked the hawaii instead. :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.