Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Looks like they are available to book via Click Here
Thanks but I have already tried this site and every date you put in it says they are not available :( . It even says they are not available this month or October! As I have been there before I know that they are not fully booked at those times of year.

Any other suggestions????
Hmm well I've found some info for you from another site and it seems by reading the reports that these apartments have been turned into private dwellings and they had also been suffering from a lot of break ins.

To read the reviews Click Here
Yes I knew about the robberies, it was ex cleaners who still had keys but that problem was rectified.

It's still all a bit of a mystery. I have asked the person who wrote that they have been turned in to private dwellings to elaborate and I also asked if he could let me know where he got his info from.

Thanks for all your work........................................................I really hope that they haven't turned private, they are fab apartments!!!
hello there - I can confirm that the Encanto are being turned into private apartments (I have a friend who lives close by). This is happening alot in the San An area as many of the apartments are family owned and need a lot of money to bring them up to scratch before the tour companies will advertise them...unfortunately the owners don't have or can't pay to do this.

Try the Ibiza Mar apartments, they're close by & quite nice.

Mouse
x
We have reviews for the Ibizamar Apartments HERE.

Pippy :D
Thanks for the info. :(

Do you think you will still be able to book them? They will be under a different name though won't they.

I wonder what has happened to the staff? All my holidays there were amazing.

Ah well I will definitely have to book elsewhere now.

Thanks guys
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.