Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
mini bar
3 Posts
hi all, im sure that everything im about to ask is all covered somewhere on this fab site, but to save me trawling through everything can i ask a few questions please?
going to CSR beginning of april, will it be cold at night? they provide towels so should i take any of my own? can you ask for the mini bar in room to be emptied? how much money should i take for 2 weeks for 2 adults and 2 children who dont intend going on any trips and what money should i take? im sure theyre will be more questions nearer the time, but for now any help greatfully recieved, thanks all
Yes the first thing we done was get it emptied I think we had to ask twice but it was then done,We then filled it with our own goodies from the shop outside!
You get bottled water at mealtimes and we put them in fridge and used whenever instead of using the chillers.
You will love it there we had a lovely time and now we love egypt.
Mel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.