Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I know exactly what you mean, it's like being part of a very exclusive club of people who come from widely different backgrounds who all share a common love.
Have you noticed though, that if you meet people from HT they are never as you imagine them to be by their screen names etc?
del
Ive yet to meet anyone from HT but Blonde puff and I are on the same flight this year so that will soon be remedied. I belong to quite a few Forums, but this has a real 'Family' feel. I love you all :lol: :oops: :lol:
we are flying ex Manchester, Monday 5th march, First choice
Same here, I've not met anyone from HT yet - Ellieebee will be my first!
Oo thats a big responsibility Blondepuff hope I do justice to HT members :lol:
I know exactly what you mean this is a great 'community' and I visit at least once a day, I regularly visit the Thailand, Far East forums , but I save this one until last as it's my favourite.
I am scared of missing something and love to see what everyone is 'up to' love , shirleyv xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.