UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
hbrac not stayed there myself but there is a little bed and breakfast place in Hale Village if they are only looking for somewhere to put their heads down. It might be too far for you but it is a thought. Let me know if you need the details and I will dig them out.

Gail
Are you thinking of The Wellington Hotel?? If so it's only a few pounds in a cab from the airport!!!!!!!!

Slightly further out towards Liverpool--------Theres quite a few hotels around Sefton park---The Alicia and the Solna both overlook the park,also there's The Green Park which is close to both Sefton and Greenbank Parks----------------They would cost roughly about £8 ish in a cab.

Hope that helps a bit
Update..they are staying at the Marriott again after getting a good deal !!
Does anyone know a nice hotel near John Lennon airport ?
Hi neilabray ... I have merged your enquiry with this previous similar topic, which may provide some useful info while you wait for more feedback.

You may also like to post in the LIVERPOOL AIRPORT Q&As topic in our Airlines & Airports forum, to catch the attention of those who perhaps watch that topic but not this one.

David :wave
There has just recently been a Express by Holiday Inn built by the airport here is the link

Express by Holiday Inn
There's a Travelodge or it may be a Travel Inn in Widnes that's not far from the airport.
http://www.wooltonredbourne.net/

Easily the best hotel in the area. 3 miles from the airport. Probably the nicest hotel in Liverpool.

Paul Gascoigne lived in this hotel during his spell at Everton
And clearly offering a better standard of accommodation now than it did in its days as a children's home which is the incarnation I remember when going to school not far away from it!

SM
didn't the Woolton Redbourne close a couple of months back could be even a year ago. Went past there last week and does look a little shut.

Gail
Correct. It was sold to a private buyer.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.