America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I have just booked our first trip for Oct 2009
Booked flights and villa independantly as we wanted to select the villa we wanted to ensure facilities ie pool spa and and games room (the quote was less than was showing on the website so worth dealing with the owner directly)
booked DISNEY TICKETS with ATD who price matched a cheaper price and we only had to pay a 20% deposit
I have sent you a pm
Hi Paul

Do browse the forum because you will find a HUGE amount of info already here ;)

Pippy :)
Thanks fionay but unfortunatly i cannot read any pm's due to, i believe, me being a new user.
I am interested however on how you booked your flight as most of the websites i have found don't go up to October 2009. Who did you use.???
Hi all,

I am trying to draw up a list of what to do in Florida. I know to some of you experienced USA travellers this may seem strange, but this will be our first time and i would like to go for 3 weeks on the "holiday of a life time" and make it a special one!!.

So if you have a few minutes please reply to what/where is a must.

Thanks for your help people.

Paul
Paul

You should be able to read PM's. All members should be able to read them, only new members cannot instigate them.

luci :wave
Paul

I've merged your new Florida thread with your existing one to keep all the info in one thread for you.

Pippy :)
sorry pul did not realise you could not receive pm's I booked our flights with flyglobespan Chose to do this rather than wait for scheduled flights because we needed very specific dates and wanted to fly direct It may not be the cheapest way but we are happy with what we got
There is lots of info on this site and I have also found thedibb.co.uk invaluable. At the mo I am swithering on whether to buy some dollars now or take the chance and wait til next year. Sods law has come into play as it was around $1.97 when we booked our flights but is down to approx £1.80 now and is forecast to drop more Only time will tell if it bounces back a little though.
fionay wrote:
sorry pul did not realise you could not receive pm's
Everyone can receive PMs ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.