America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Wow you have thought of everything!!

Just one thing did you know there is a free bus that takes you from sea world to Busch Gardens free of charge and returns you there in the evening?
Well it saves on petrol and you can chill out on the bus watching a film and get as tired as you like and not think about the drive home.
You have packed a lot into your trip but thats the best thing to do I have always done a lot each time I have gone with my family. Just booked again for the 5th time!!
Have fun.
Looks like a good plan, Loates.

One thing. If you leave AK at 3:35 you'll miss the afternoon parade.

Oh, the nearest Walmart to Comfort Inn LBV will be along the 535, just before the Osceola Parkway (10 mins drive).

HTHs

H&H :-)
Do shop at Target too,prices similar but much nicer than Walmart.
Yeah, Target stores are usually in better condition than Wal-Mart. I'd say the prices are REASONABLY similar but Wal-Mart is as little cheaper overall. Also, Wal-Mart usually has a better selection of items but it depends what you're looking for.
Stayed at comfort inn LBV twice excellent hotel/area.The hotel is situated right next to the I/4 (motorway) so i would advise you to ask for a room facing car park which are a lot quieter we had to do this when we were there but it was not a problem staff are excellent.Wal-Mart 10 mins up the road heading for Kissimmee also try LBV mall on the way to Wal-Mart other good shoping are K Mart,Target,Ross dress for less and our personal favourite J.C Penney at the Florida mall.
Have a great time.
Hi Patchy, welcome to HT! :wave

I'd be grateful if you'd post a review for the LBV Comfort Inn HERE when you have time. Many thanks :tup

Pippy :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.