America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Phew mark i was exhausted reading all that, please submit your report if you havent already done so, that was a lot of information. You do tend to forget hoe tiring shopping and parks are. In Universal which food outlet did you eat at, because if any of you go again the NASCAR is fabulous, even better than hard rock.

Thanks again for your time in doing a great easy to read holiday report :tup
Excellent report Mark. Reminded me of our trip there in September.

Excellent.
Thanks for the compliments guys.

At Universal we had lunch at one of the outlets inside the park itself, not outside where the NASCAR bit is situated - a great mistake that was. I can not remember the exact name of the outlet but it looked like a hotel building which turned out when inside to be a fast food outlet that served very soggy chips and a not very tasty at all piece of chicken wrap.

When we go next to Florida again, will try the suggested NASCAR restaurant instead.

Also, has anybody else noticed when you get back from Florida how dirty our streets and amusement parks really are. In all the parks we visited you could almost eat your food from the street and the toilets could not be any cleaner. Even the streets you walk on outside the parks are clean. Compare this to good old England with rubbish all over the street, dirty public toilets and you sometime wonder why we live here!

Mark
We said that when we got back home to Ireland. Come and live with us over here for a while and you'll see what I mean.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.