Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
The Palm Court apartments are about as close to the nightlife as you could get, they are practically on the square, and are about 5 minutes walk to the beach.
I have never stayed there so can't comment on how clean they are or what they are like but there are some reviews of them in the reviews section.
Hotel Perla is bed and breakfast always gets great reviews for groups of people and is as near as damn it part of the square! A suggestion for through the day is Caiman Baby bar (some know it as budweiser bar because all the chairs have budweiser written on them) which is right on the front, great staff and always look after you well with good food and drinks, hope you all have a great time. John
The playamar apartments are a bit further away but within easy walking distance to the square and Travel Republic have 3 apartments for a total of £628.00 which equates to only £45.00 each for your 4 nights stay.

Here is the link

http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/

Sue :)
Hi

A group of us girlies go away each year to Benidorm, and we always use Levante Club Apartments. We go on 2nd April this year, and it is working out about £40 each for 4 nights!! They are really clean and tidy, spacious and has some great pubs outside where we all meet for a drink before our 5 minute walk to the strip.

They are on Alpha Rooms and Travel Republic.
Kazibabe :yikes
Oh no. We're also there the same time as you ( 2 couples in our 40's/50's). We are more like overgrown teenagers though :rofl I've just realized that you're only going for 4 nights, so we won't see much of you as you'll be leaving 2 days after we arrive, what a shame :rofl How many are in your group? If we spot you, we may come over and say hi ;) :cheers
Have a fab time!
pop into the queen mary and i will buy you a drink , i`m there on they dates as well . :yikes
Hi Tartanscone, does your offer extend to us as well, or only the party of girlies :D Where abouts is the Queen Mary's. I have a map of Beni with various venues on it, but don't recall seeing the Queen Mary's.
its just 2 minutes up from the Levante Club Apartments Shirley , great for a breakfast and cheap drinks , Jane and Steve (i think) that run it also make you feel welcome .

ps i`m scottish , i cannae buy everyone a drink :really
Hi Everyone !

We are thinking of going to benidorm in april on a stag doo ! about 25 lads - can anyone tell me what the night life is like at this time of year ! is it empty ! full of lads ! Full of old age pensioners or is it a good mix of lads and lasses and a good night life

your views are much appreciated

cheers
even in april benidorm is busy , loads and loads of stag bars all close together on the squarev, also cheapest drinks in europe , best place for a stag or hen do in europe , crazy place , never closes , drink and party allday and night
As I only got back from Benidorm last week I'm still in the holiday depressive mode lol.

Now if you're saying Benidorm is packed (and nice weather?) in April it might be a good time to have the first holiday of next year.

Is Benidorm the only place for this time of year or are places like Magaluf busy in April too? A long weekend will probably do us but I'd like to be penciling ideas in now :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.