Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi andy&emma, We,ve been in March and all the clubs were open in the new town. Lots of entertainment going

Alexa :D
I was there this march and all the bars on the Square were open until 6 or 7 in the morning, although they were really quiet compared to what they are in the summer months.
The dance clubs on the top road were open as well.
There were quite a few stag and Hen parties there at the weekend. More stags than hens but this is always the case.
I'm sure that you'll have a good time if you decide to go.
We went last year on March 15th and there was a fiesta on which was very busy.Also St Patricks day on the 17th was brilliant.I thought I was in Ireland!
I traditionally go away for 4 nights on the pretext of a Stag Doo, in June.
For the last four years we have gone to Magaluf, which as a resort is ideal, however it is beginning to feel a little "Groundhog Day" so we are reconsidering another venue.
It would be a traditional type lads Holiday, Beer and Women so if anyone has any experience let me know. My only experience of Benidorm was 5 years ago when I went with the wife and it felt very much like Blue Rinse and Blackpool time.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Merged with previous similar topic, which may provide some useful info.
David HT Mod
:tut

While you are on your beer and women stag do, I hope your wife will be going on a gin and fellas hen do??????????????????????????? :tup :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.