Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
There is some information about online bookings with them, in their t&c under holiday booking conditions and third party suppliers.

Also you can find the Abta site HERE

Kath
I have read all of it but am still not quite sure what it means. Therefore I asked on here hoping someone could give me a simple straight answer to my queries.
Thankyou.
It appears they are a travel agency and act as agents for some Tour Operators.

Any package holidays booked direct through them with a Tour Operator are subject to the tour operators booking conditions. However, Chadwell Travel are ABTA bonded and as such it suggests you would be protected.

However, with regards to flight only bookings, I read it as they could book flights for you with a company who may not be ATOL or ABTA protected, and that you should check with Abta to see if they are registered ?

Hopefully someone else can explain it simpler lol.

Kath
we have a dedecated thread for A1 travel here please use this thread for further comment on A1 I WILL lock this one to avoid any further duplications

one point we used them 3 times this year no problems

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.