Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
My friend is just home from the Rubicon Palace on AL and said it was excellent. So much so that she has booked to return next year already. We go in 3 weeks time and I can't wait as her pictures look lovely.
Another vote for the Rubicon Palace we have been twice now and love it there.

From what I've read in reviews I think you will find the food and AI package is better at the Rubicon

The only downside is how far from the beach it is whereas the Sun tropical has the advantage of being a 5/10 minute walk from the beach But the Rubicon does run a courtesy bus several times a day into Playa blanca or a taxi is only a few euros.

Fatcodycat :sun2
Don't know about the other place but we are going back to Rubicon at the end of this month. Can't wait!!! Food is superb as is service and everything else!
Thanks everyone for the responses, that makes it 3 - 0 to the Rubicon. That along with the travel agent raving about it on Saturday (only just returned) I think we have a winner. :tup

Cheers again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.