Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Really sorry to hear of your booking problem given the importance of getting everything right for your companion.

Do you know the name of the hotel? Is it worth your trying to talk to the hotel directly to find out exactly at what stage your booking is at with them? Might it not be worth finding their best direct price ....?

The linkhttp://wfa.pagesjaunes.fr may be of help to you in getting their number. Very best of luck.

Edit to activate web address
thanks again Alsacienne for your interest. I find many of these sites do not give phone numbers or email so you can contact the hotel directly. I presume they rely on commission or service charge or something for profit? I have found another nice one that I can book so I will stick with it. I usually prefer to deal direct with the hotel myself rather than via these agencies. Merci!
Just a quick update. Despite my cancelling immediately today I noticed a 9.62 charge from them!! A booking or service charge I guess. If I had not been so quick it would have slipped through without my noticing despite my not booking in the end. I phoned to complain and they have promised a refund. Please be careful with these hotel reservations sites - if at all possible deal direct with your chosen hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.