Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi debdon ... is this the Beninter Benidorm Reservations Centre you are referring to ? If so, I'm sure lots of our members have used them, in fact ColinWWW mentioned them in another thread today. If it is Beninter, I will edit your topic title to attract more attention.

David :wave
Hi David, yes, it is indeed the same, Sorry about that, got a bit carried away with myself there. Thank you for your help.
No problem, topic title edited.

David :wave
I booked and used Beninter for the Milords Suites a couple of Christmases ago. It was confirmed instantly and I printed off the voucher and presented it at reception. Everything was fine.

I am sure you have no need to worry if they gave you a reference no you can check your reservation on their website.

Good Luck, have a great time.

Dave.
Hi Dave, thanks for your help. I have been on their website & it says 'In process'. Will wait a while & if I don't hear anymore I will email them. I think they are possibly private apartments & they may have to contact the owners!
Thanks for your reply, I would be interested to know what the apartments are like, we stayed bandb at the Milords they were ok very clean but dark as at the back of the building. I have a couple of flights booked for 2007 and might give SC a whirl it is nearly 30yrs since we stayed at the Halcon on the Levante we had some very noisy neighbours which rather put us off. I would be pleased for your recomendations.

Thanks again,

Dave.
Hi Dave, I will certainly let you know what they are like, the reason I am looking to book them is that they are so close to where our friends have a bar. We are booked to stay at the Vistamar for a few days in march next year. We have never been to Benidorm at all so it will be interesting to find out. ( Hope we like it...!!) what with booking again for june! My friend is out there now & I text her to see if she could find out anything about the mariscal 1 apts, she has text me back saying she can't get in as you ned a pass, which makes me think they are privately owned. I just wish Beninter would confirm the booking & let me pay. Will let you know if & when I get booked. Cheers. Deb.
Hi, just checked on their website & it has been confirmed so I have paid my deposit. I assume I will get accomodation voucher when I pay in full! - well at least it's booked :o Thanks for all your help.
Hi Deb,

Have you now got a reference no ? I would have thought that you did'nt have to pay in full for the voucher, I have booked an apartment with Winter Sunshine this morning only paying £17.00 deposit and have printed off the accomodation voucher and confirmation. Perhaps Beninter work differently but I don't think that you will have a problem so keep smiling and don't worry. I know how you feel as I like everything in black and white.

Best Wishes

Dave
Hi Dave, I had a reference no when it was requested, but all it said before was In process, today it said confirmed & pay, which I did, paying just the deposit with my credit card. Now when I go on it says Deposit pending. Like you I have booked with winter sunshine & received my accomodation voucher immediately - this seems very complicated..!! It was just by chance I went back into their site to see if things had changed, as I have not had a single email from them. I am confused!!! :?:
Just an update, I have had deposit confirmed now, they will take the final payment 7 days before we go out & then I will get my accomodation voucher. Info for anyone else using beninter. ( Still no emails from them!! ) Rather long winded, but at least it's ben confirmed & we are going :D Thanks for all your help, I hope I haven't been a pain with this, it's just that I like things neat & tidy!!! :roll: Cheers. Deb.
Hi ya Deb,

Thats great , at least you know where you are now, it's plain sailing from here on in, good luck.

Dave
Forgot to tell you they have a fair sized office in Beni.
Hi again Dave, yes I did see that they have a big office out there, should any problems arise.....!!! I do have 1 tiny, weeny, tiddly problem though...........I haven't told hubby yet.....oops!!! :oops: Nah, he'll be fine, I shall make sure we have such a great time in march, he'll be itching to go back....he's very laid back!!!! Cheers all.
Not so plain sailing then Deb, he'll be alright enjoying a few refreshments with your mates at Griff's. haha .
Absolutely Dave.......thats what I keep telling myself. I'll tell him when the time is right - like the day before!!!!!! :wink:
Debdon, I've used Beninter many times with no problems. The procedure is simple. When you book they take the deposit from your credit card.
At any time you can check your reservation status by logging on to your own personal page at the top left corner of their website and entering your email address and reservation number. You can also send them messages once you are logged on. I think it's better to communicate with them through that page because all the messages in both directions stay on the page where you can easily check back on them. I've always found them pretty quick to reply to any queries.
Seven days before you are due to travel they take the remaining payment off your card and you get an email telling you to "Check your reservation status". You don't have to take any action to make this happen. You then print off your booking slip at home.
When you get to Benidorm you present the signed booking slip and pick up your keys at the office (bottom of Gemelos 20). If you then present your credit card they will accept the number instead of a cash deposit against damage, which saves you going home with a load of euros.
If you are arriving at some odd time ask them where to pick up the keys as it will save you going to the office to check for a note in the window. If you have a car and want a car park key, you have to sort it out with the apartment building porter, not Beninter.
Final thing, if you have a hire car, when you arrive it is easier to park on the next road up and walk down the "yellow brick road" to the office. There are never any spaces on the road the office is on!
Wow, Colin you are a star, thats everything I wanted to know. Am happy to know others have used these people before. We won't be hiring a car, neither of us fancy driving, we do too much of that at home...!!! Can you help with how I break it to hubby now..........hopefully he won't be too :shock: as I always book our hols...but I usually let him know 1st, as he pays!! Thank you so much for your help. Deb.
One thing that surprises me is that you haven't had any emails off them. Normally you get an auto-generated email that says "Check your reservation status" every time they make ANY change at all to the reservation form on your page. That means I would have expected to have had about three or four by the stage you are at. They usually send them to the email address that you use to log on to check your status. If you haven't had any, send them a message confirming your address and ask them to try it out. I had to change my address halfway between booking and going this year and the system coped with that without any problems.
I definately haven't had a single email from them, have checked my spam folder too. I thought it was odd that I hadn't got any, it was just by chance that I went onto their site & logged on that I knew it was confirmed & I could pay the deposit. I will send them an email using my reference on their site. Thanks again for your advice. Will post again to update.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.