Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi Debz,

I'm almost certain its around 15 euros for adults and maybe 7:50 kids
It's a good day out especially for the kids (depending on ages)
but if you're going to eat there , take your own food :)
hi
the price for a adult is 18 euros and for children 10 euros. It is open from 10am to 6pm ..if you want a locker while your at the park it will cost you 5 euros and 5 euros deposit. found it all out on ibiza site
lol well done Carl :p
bit off topic but got reply from bahamas.
11-6 for vendor snacks. You cant get chips or pizzas or icecream
Thankyou both again!! very much...one more thing i need to find out....weither there is a laundrette of sum sort near by..got a few kids going and u no how dirty they can get, going for 2 weeks so will need to wash a few items?? any help again would be great...hmmn maybe another sep post for that one lol :lol:
where you staying in ibiza

just got back 1am 7th june two weeks
Debz

I'm sure there was a launderette attached to the Ebano apts, if not belonging to them, along that road somewhere. Used them some years ago, even though we didn't stay there. The Ebano apts, if I remember where next to the kids play area, off the main strip. Someone should be able to give you better directions.
Debz, the post above is referring to Playa Den Bossa and I see you are staying in Santa Eulalia?
Im sure there must be a launderette somewhere in SE, I shall investigate lol
launderette is under jet aptts
Does anyone know if this is a good park for children ages 8 and 5.both are over 1m.
We went to one last year but they had a lot of height restrictions which meant that they were very limited to what they went on.
if they meet the right height they should be ok...there is smaller things to go on if not.price as now gone up from 1st of june i know that.unless you are in a fiesta hotel you get discount a bit
Any idea of the new prices from ist of June?
stroll up this forum.it was cheaper in may
17 euros adults 10 euros children. 18 euros if you pay on the door instead of thru reps/hotel. mate just got back monday is gran kids went
:whoops :oops: Thanx Macem67..i actually found out there is a laundrette about 2 mins from the hotel we are staying at and yes it's the (Club sirenis seista hotel)..thanks for all yr help otherwise..hope you have a great holiday this year!

:glynis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.