Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
my travel, thomas cook, thomson, first choice, monarch = charter. imo thomson and first choice are the best
Amy

Only the charter flights are allowed direct to Goa. Otherwise you have to find a schedule flight into, say, Mumbai or Colombo (Sri Lanka) or Dubai etc etc and then a connecting flight to Goa.

I am trying via Sri Lanka this year for my usual Christmas visit as I have a private apartment booked via a friend.
I have flown with Sri Lankan Airlines via Colombo to Bangkok, they are a decent enough airline, no complaints. They have some good offers coming up now and agian between London and Goa so worth keeping an eye out for them. It's just a pity that they are no longer partners with Emirates because you used to be able to claim skywards points from them.
GFF xx
GFF

Just out of curiosity, if Monarch or MyTravel are scored at 1 (i.e. lousy) where would you score Sri Lankan? Bit late as I have booked, but I assume they cannot be worse. I am talking plain economy.

Candybabe
I'm going to transfer this to the Indian flights thread on the Flights forum but can 't leave a shadow to it from here so will leave this until tomorrow, to give folks a chance to read this and then I'll merge it tomorrow. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.