Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Colette, I have just looked on Manchester Airport site, and the only company to fly to and from Fort Lauderdale are Thomson Fly.

On the other hand, Thomson Fly site only show Florida flights from Sanford.
I asked her about Sanford and Orlando International but she said there about a 3 hour drive from her.

Thanks for looking :D

She may have to fly into London and get a shuttle flight :D
Delta Airlines have flights, but they all have at least one stop.
I think you will find that the Thomsonfly services from FFL to MAN are special charter flights for one of the cruise lines. They therefore won't be open to general flight only sales.

Options are going to be from SFB/MCO or MIA, or a domestic flight out of FFL to somewhere like Atlanta or New York to connect over the atlantic.
Thanks folks

I saw one flight where she had to change in Atlanta, but think she had a 10 hour wait which was a bit to long for her :shock:

my friend flew over there last year, but had to fly to Heathrow first and then had another 2 stops, I think she should brave Miami airport but she won't.
We have flown from Miami once, and I was apprehensive. But it was OK. Quite straightforward, no hassle.
colette1,

All these airlines offer scheduled flights to MAN:

American Airlines (via Chicago)
Continental Airlines (via New York Newark)
Delta Airlines (via Atlanta)
US Airlines (via Philladelphia)
Bmi (via Chicago + airline partners)
British Airways (Via New York JFK + airline partners)

Darren
ooo Darren thanks for that :D I will have a google of them all see what i can get her :D

Mike I flew out of Miami once :shock: plane took off like a space shuttle going straight upwards
The Miami Herald was reporting this week that Zoom are considering a direct FFL/LGW flight from next May or June.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.