General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I posted a similar post a while ago. There may be a few hints in there.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=50280
Hi Lisa1 Thier is a good hotel in Turkey what have large family rooms,a nd they dont charge adult for your 3rdchild they have got third child prices, the hotel is with Thomas cook and is called the Ephesus Princess, the prices are around £850-£999 for adults and £279 for you firstchild and 2nd and 3rd child £329 and the child age is 16 and thomas cook usually have good discounts. Hope that helps.
Monika Holiday Complex in cala finistrat Benidorm, part of the magic amigo group, excellent hotel, large apartment style rooms, plus you can use the rest of the magic hotels around Benidorm for free food and drink.
Hi - lisa 1 - with three children you would save loads if you booked flights transfers and hotel separately - we have 2 kids and save about £300 every time as you will find lots of hotels make little or no charge for children (especially for very young).

When you find a hotel that takes 3 kids in a room, then look at some of the hotel only provider websites such as Medhotels, Broadway travel, findmeaccommodation, etc to see if they also list them (or do a web search). Then look at flight only sites, and car hire or transfer only sites. I think you will be amazed as more often than not we only end up paying just above the flight price for our kids whereas the operators will charge you flight plus 50% again.

There are plenty of people on this site on other forums that can help you.
Good luck !
Royal park Elenite Bulgaria. They have big family rooms with a kid's den. Read the reviews though because a lot of people don't like it there although we didn't think it was that bad and had a really good holiday.
Occidental Caribbean Village, Agadir, Morocco has some family rooms for 5. Not recommending as such as I haven't been, I was looking for large family rooms for my own family. It gets mixed reviews. There is a fair amount of info on HT, in the Africa forum and you could check the hotel review section too. :D
I propose a family tent in a authentic bivouac in moroccan desert: M'hamid or merzouga, it would be a great experience for the kids to make a circuit and pass nights in different places: 1 night in palm grove, 1 night under bedouin tent, 1 night in berber house and then you finish with a night in Mercure ourzazate and have 2 communicate rooms with a very good price. the circuit is in very comfortable land cruiser.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.