Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
friends of mine stayed at the Esmerelda and had a great time, they booked it direct and did the flights themselves, they saved a packed on brochure prices.
Hi

If you have kids then the Hotel Victoria Playa, in Santo Tomas is great. Very quite litttle town/village with a handful of restaraunts, entertainment at the Vic Playa and food brill too.

We went last year and are going again this year.
Thanks to you both.

Niki In the group that we are going with the kids will range from 2 yrs, 8 yrs, a few 13/14yrs and some older 17yrs would this suit?
Is the hotel entertainment good and lively, is there much going on during the day?
Can you upgrade to all inclusive?

Regards

Tony
Hi Tony what about the Hotel Cala n Bosch it is all inclusive has kids clubs and is on the beach.It is also a stones throw from the marina with the bars for the teenagers.
Sue
Another vote here for the Esmerelda

- just make sure you pay a little extra for a sea view and you should be able to watch the evening entertainment from the comfort of your balcony.
You will also enjoy the the superb views across the headland.

Good kids entertainment and they will pack you a lunch to take on the free (or very cheap - can't remember which) frequent bus service to Calan Bosch where there is a good beach.

The only downside is whilst it is in a superb location, there is no beach at the hotel but you are only 15mins walk from the harbour / centre of Citedella (where there is a nice childrens playground).
We need to have a hotel that has 5 bedded rooms as there are two familes with 3 kids.
Tony the Hotel Cala n Bosch do family rooms but not sure if they are 5 bedded.
Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.