Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
When you initially 'book' you actually don't have a confirmed booking, and the email you receive is a confirmation of your order.
Once they have confirmed your 'order' with their suppliers, you then get a confirmation email. Until then, the accommodation hasn't been booked, confirmed or price agreed. If it isn't available, or the price has changed, they will email you with alternatives or you can request to cancel at that time. You chose to accept the alternative offered, I'm guessing without checking it out properly.

Maybe when they had managed to get you accommodated at your original property, it was through a different supplier, who still had rooms available, but was charging more? The hotel may not have been full on that day (to direct bookers, or suppliers that still had rooms on allocation), but it may have been full for some or all of the following days .Even if it wasn't, that doesn't mean the accommodation supplier could get any more rooms there at other than rack rates.

All you can do is write a complaint about the accommodation to AlphaRooms, and they will pass it on to their suppliers. Who was the supplier?
We went down to the offices in benidorm, i think they were called Fincas but we got no joy from them either. They just shrugged their shoulders as if to say "not our problem"
Hi and welcome to HT!

What is the name of the original hotel and the name of the apartments you ended up in?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.