Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Is the hotel actually in St Pauls Bay? If so there is a website for it

http://www.ambassadormalta.com/ambassadormalta/rooms.asp

I've also added this hotel to our review site so if anyone has stayed here please add your review by Clicking Here
Hi emuchops,

Sorry, but I can't remember seeing this hotel but I wanted to ask why are you planning to move to Malta when you have never visisted the place?
hi, maybe you would be better advised if you enquire as to the better places to conduct your property search if you are to invest lots of hard earned cash in a country you have never seen. Good luck, enjoy your stay.
Well in answer to the last two posts-we are going to Malta initially to see what we think of it with a view to moving there for good. Obviously we will be making more trips if we feel it is for us, and obviously if we feel that it is not for us we will be looking at other places-the world is a big place.
We also plan to rent in our country of choice for several months before buying.
Thanks for your reply emuchops,
I do know lots of ex-pats who live there and most of them have settled although a few have returned to the UK. Where do you fancy living, near the coast or in-land?
Hello-definitely near coast but its so small that nowhere is that far away from the coast anyway.
I have a feeling that we shall probably come back from our first visit and start looking for another country of residence-especially if the Ambassador Hotel isnt up to much!!
Still we have to start somewhere-Ive lived in UK for 40 years now so feel like a change is due.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.