Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
To hot to do anything for me, I would simply stay in a Bar and drink Efes. :D
Well this day last week I was fishing with a handline at the beach in Bitez - I caught two fish with bread :lol: it was the most wonderful relaxed memorable afternoon I have had in such a long time :D
ooooo dublinangel that sounds fab... well done catching the fish!
love nikki xx
Hi Nikki, i go to turkey next week for the first in 12 years. I have only been once before. What are effes?
Efes is the Local lager (Beer) widely sold in Turkey. :lol: Try it I have seen a lot of Ladies drinking it.
efes is there beer, it's beeeeeeeautiful!!
wow bet you are excited, you will have a fab time!
love nikki xx
afternoon eh...... why do anything different from the normal.... chill here, a pic is worth a thousand words.. http://www.marmarisyellowpages.com/aura.asp
Float in the lagoon at Olu Deniz or have a meal at Gummusluk
FAB!!
I would walk along the river path in Dalyan, hoping to catch sight of a turtle, stoping to admire the rock tombs which are pretty amazing and hopefully have a chat with one of the locals along the way.
or
Sit on a boat in the middle of the lake at night in Dalyan admiring the night sky with a nice glass of wine and good friends to chat to.
or
Just gaze out to sea on Turtle beach................. yes i love Dalyan :D
relax and have a turkish shave and all the trimmings then a few beers :lol:
Have a snorkel in the clear sea then go out to a quiet bar overlooking the beach for a nice Efes and a meal. Bliss :D
Lie on a sun bed with the sea lapping inches from your feet - now Im dreaming heheh
Oh and Efes is delicious - of course many ladies drink it :lol:
I would plant hubby on a seat in a bar he likes an effe's dark! I'd go and do a bit of retail therapy!

wgipk.
lol wgipk. me tooo .now were shall we start lol
Can I come? My other half was very good and patient when it came to shopping but theres nothing like having a good old session with girls - its always in the back of your mind that you better hurry cos theres an efes waiting for him at the bar hehe
ooo i forgot shoping... i should have added that to my list, need a couple more handbags! My hubby is worse than me for shopping... infact i lay on a sunbed tanning away while he goes for a walk to the shops!!! Bless him, he's a sweetie lol
This time next week we'll be there!
That place looks lush chelseaboy... how much d'ya reckon it is to there in a taxi from club alize?
love nikki xx
loll in the pool on a lilo :D
Chelsea boy,

Where do you get the dolmus to go to the village to that new restaurant?

wgipk.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.