Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hiya Sarah

I've seen these apartments but haven't actually stayed there. If it's the one in Pernera you're going to, then that area is quieter than Protaras and Ayia Napa, but its cheap enough with public transport to get around. It will be very hot at the beginning of August. I go at the end of Augu 2008 to Ayia Napa to the Bellini Bungalows and it will be very hot even then! Hope you enjoy your holiday.
We have reviews but unfortunately they are from 2006. :cry:

If anyone has stayed here recently please add your review by Clicking Here

Many thanks
There appears to be two hotels, one called the Anastasia Beach Apartments and one called the Anastasia Beach Hotel and you can use the faciltiies of the hotel.

There is some information on the hotel's own website HERE

luci :wave
We stayed in the apartments 2004 , we were in a 1 bedroom, and it was nice, the only thing was the hotel needed a refurb , which has now been done. There is a childrens play area at the Marlita beach right next door, there is a coastal path that takes you into Protaras, but it is quite a walk with little ones, and a bit rough underfoot in the dark.

There are a good few places round about and a small water park right behind it, you can also catch the buses into Ayia Napa and {Protaras just at the top of the hill,

The A/c is included and it is worked with a key fob, we liked the apartments and the pool is right beside the apartments, with the small beach and water sports just across the road
Thanks for all your replies, does anybody know how far away it is from the airport?
From Larnaca Airport its about an hour by transfer coach, maybe a little less by car/taxi. Are you staying there through a holiday company or booked direct?
Going with Thomas Cook for 10 days
Anastasia beach is really nice. Blue Spice restaurant is just by it and is fantastic for food and evening drinks. There are a number of other bars(and great restaurants) nearby. As previously said, the centre of Protaras is not far away where there is an even bigger selection of bars and restaurants.
You will have a fab time!
Blue Spice restaurant is just by it and is fantastic for food and evening drinks

would definitely second that!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.