Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hiya,

I'm also off to the Anastasia Beach Apartments on 24th July for 11 days, booked to go all inclusive and just read on another website about the Ausonia Apartments. Any Help from anybody that has been all inclusive and booked for the Anastasia much appreciated.
I've booked at the Anastasia Beach as well in September and discovered afterwards about the 'Ausonia1... Id be be interested in peoples experiences too. How far is it from the Anastasia
Ok thanks for that I'm off on 30th July not the 24th as previously stated :duh

Only seen pictures of the Anastasia Beach and not the Ausonia are they just as nice?
I've only been in the Ausonia but I've been through the Anastasia, all looked great, (daughter stayed there last year - Ausonia, didn't have any complaints)

Steve
Thanks for that Steve, really appreciate it, looks nice, not long to go now!!
Hi
ive stayed in the Ausonia 3 times...though the last time was about 4 years ago.The apartments are really nice with everything you need.If you get a pool view i think this is better as the bar across the road gets lively...i dont mind this but depends on what you want.The only downside was that the Ausonia was lacking on facilities ie food/bar but if its all rolled into one now with the Anastasia im sure you'll not be disappointed.Enjoy! :-)
Thanks Steve & Kleftiko for your replies - Mymind isput at rest that If I'm base at Ausonia it wont be a problem using Anastasia facilities.. Not long to go now til my hols.. I'll post a review when i get back
Hiya Steve,

I've just got back from the Anastasia Beach Hotel. When we arrived we got dropped off the the Ausonia instead of the Anastasia which we didn't expect but was told as it was for 4 of us it was a bigger apartment anyway as the Anastasia only has camp beds for the kids. If you do go to the Ausonia just watch out that you don't get the side facing the Station Pub as it does get quite noisy at night as the karoke is on. We did originally get placed there but moved on the second night to a room facing the pool which was much better. At the Ausonia you have to pay for the air conditioning but you don't at the Anastasia??

Overall though we have a fantasic time, the weather was great all the time that we were there, food was good duing the day but only ok in the evening. Staff were great especially the waiters/waitressess and entertainment staff. You do have to get to the pool early to get a sunbed but at least you can make the most of all the sunshine.

As I said you can make use of all the facilities at the Anastasia and it is only a very short walk to the Ausonia,

Hope you have a great time. :sun2
HI Sarah.. thanks for your post - Glad you had a lovely time... It does appear at these hotel/apartments that you can't really be sure where you will be based!

Thanks, PAUL
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.