Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi my wife and i go to the Anemona a lot. It is basic but clean and the people are very friendly. As for the pool it is not a bad size and there is a small baby pool. The bar is reasonably priced and the snacks are not bad as well. The apartment are not that far from the aqua park about 15 min walk and about 5 mins from the main street and the beach. I will dig out some photos of the aparments for you if you want and i will email them to you. Cheers for now Andy
Thank you for the information. Pictures would be great
Hi i tried to send you a PM but it wont let me for some reason. Anyway i will get some photos together id zip them and will post my email address for you to sent me yours and i will send you the photos. Cheers for now Andy
*** edit to remove personal information******

Thanks in advance

i have sent your e-mail address by PM---- wizard
Hi got the PM and have sent you an email with the photos. Cheers Andy
Hi stayed there in 2008 nice apartments good pool easy walk to shops and bars found it a bit noisy some nights we were on the ground floor will ask for a top room if i go next time beach is at the end of the road hope this is of some help graham :)
Hi all, can anyone send me some photos of these apartments please.

Mark
Hi if you send me a PM and put your email address is it i well send you some photos. Cheers Andy
Hi Andy,
When I try and send a Pm it says you do not have the facility to do this - can you advise please.

Thanks

Mark
neither of you have met the requirements for the use of the PM system,

mark i will send you a PM [you can reply to me] if you give me your e-mail i can forward it for you

wizard
how do we reach the requirments to use the PM service?

Mark
e-mail addy passed on

pm facility will be granted automatically once a new member has reached a pre determined number of quality post, this is to stop anyone joining HT to spam the members as they would not have a lot of chance reaching the required standard, in other words its to protect our members

wizard
Hi thanks guys got the pm. Cheers Andy
Andy,
got your e-mail but cant open the attachment. It tells me there is no file association to open it.

Mark
Anyway, can someone tell me how much things cost in sidari/Anemona IE food and drink, a bit short of cash this year!!!!! and I'v heard it's about £4 a pint and £15 for a meal - wont be getting too drunk and putting on more weight this year - the wife and kids will be happy about that.
And also what the beach is like.

Thanks to anyone who replies

Mark
Andy,
I got the pics open at last, downloaded Zip 7 and finally managed to work out how to do it. It looks quite a nice place. we have a 2 bedrrom apartment, what did you have?

Mark
Andy,
Is there any Air Conditioning - I can only see a fan in your room?

Mark
Hi Mark glad you got the picks ok. The photos i have sent you of the rooms are a few years old so that's why you see a fan. There is now air con in the rooms but you need to pay for it. As for the rooms we have been over the years have only been a one bedroom.
Sadly i don't have any picks of the beach sorry. As for prices of things it depends where you go to drink and eat. The prices at the apartments have always been very reasonable. They only serve food up to about 5 at night. Hope this helps. Cheers for now Andy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.