Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi button216,

Think I have spoken to you before, about Louisa apts. We have been there for the last 2 years stay and thoroughly enjoyed the holidays.

I know that they are now doing direct bookings and not through Portland, only thing I can say is this time of year they are very quiet and maybe thats why they havent answered your e-mail. Very frustrating though especially if you want to book a holiday for this year.

Dont know what to suggest, only try again and see if you have more luck. Maybe Christa only works limited times during the winter.

Hope you can book your hols soon. Good luck.

Shirley
Hi Shirley,

Have finally managed to get hold of them now (via Ria at Olga's Hotel) which is connected somehow thru the family.

She has given me a good price and I can book via Olga's.

Thanks,
Gary.
Louisa's daughter Sia is married to Olga's son Mixalis. So booking through Ria at Olga's apartments is a safe way to book if you struggle to get through to Louisa's.
Ahh ! That explains it then, I knew there was some connection but wasn't quite sure what it was.

Thanks.
Has anyone stayed at olgas apartments? We have booked to stay here in July, and there doesn't seem to be many reviews! First time to corfu - although going with friends who have been going to sidari for the last 20 yrs! They pursuaded us to go with them (as we are spain lovers) - said once we have been to greece - we'd never go back to spain! - we'll see!

Sorry for going :offtop

Belly!
I was the Rep at Olga & Louisa in 2004 (its Claire if anyone remembers me!) Olga is a very nice complex, my Parents stayed there in 2004. They have a nice quiet & comfortable pool & pool bar. The staff are very friendly and helpful and welcoming. Their Mixalis restaurant, just down the road serves particularly good Greek dishes.

I have to agree with your friends, once you go to Greece you will never go back to Spain, I only planned to be in Corfu 6 months, but am now engaged to Louisa's nephew and live here permanently. - We are opening our own snack bar in Canal D'Amour this May, The Big Bite - pop in and say Hello!

- Any other questions about Olga, Louisa, Sidari & San Stefanos - I may be able to help! :D
Hi Claire,

Where abouts is your snack bar going to be, we are coming in July (as usual) and will pop in to say hello.
If you come over smelly bridge and turn left into Canal D'Amour, on the left there is a bar on the corner, then a supermarket, and we are immediately after that, it was an excursion booking agent for the last 3 years.

You are now our first potential customer (although i hope we will get some before July!!!) - thanks for the interest!

:cheers
Hi Claire!

Thanks for your reply!

We'll deffo call in for a snack whilst we are there! See you in July!

Belly!
Hi Claire,

I hope the prize for the first (potential) customer is a glass of Mythos !

Hope it goes well for you, see you in July, we are going back to Luisa again (6th time).

Regards,
Hi all, just been chatting with Sia, Louisa's daughter and she was disappointed to hear some people couldnt get through to book. She has asked me to pass on this phone number for any bookings 0030 6937 301 487. Please everyone give them all the support you can, this year, the first year they are not exclusive to Thomson.

:tup
Hi

We have just come back from staying at Olga's. i wanted to e-mail to get a price to book again for the Summer but the e-mail keeps coming back undelivered. Does anyone know the correct e-mail address??

Thanks

Lynsay
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.