Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Antalya help
4 Posts
Lara Beach has the most fantastic 5* luxury hotels, all on the beach, a lot with great kids facilities especially the Delphin Place or the Titanic. Nothing much to do in the immediate area and all of the entertainment is hotel based. What about combining that with Side, a busy town - the complete opposite of Lara Beach, loads to do there, shops, bars, restaurants, lovely harbour and loads of Roman ruins. They are about 1 hour travelling apart. There are plenty of AI hotels in Side too.

Denny
Thanks for the advice Denny, sounds good. I think I'd probably go to Side first if it's a bit more lively and Lara Beach after so that me and my other half can relax on the second part of the holiday. I don't know if the kids will be pleased though they preferred Marmaris to Ovacik because there was more for them to do, but it is our holiday as well so they'll just have to lump it. As long as I find good hotels with slides in the pool they'll enjoy themselves. Thanks again, now I have to find a couple of good hotels so I'm off to the review pages. Bye.
Hi, we have been to Lara Beach and the Hotels are amazing, also you are close to hand to lots of sight seeing.
There are so many places to go in this region you are spoilt for choice, reason being that the Antalya and areas around this region have a lot of history.
:really
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.