Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi Emma.
So many questions :rofl

I personally, don`t know much about the hotel, but, have a look at this website and I think you will be pleasantly suprised. :D
http://www.eurosun.com/HotelNatali.htm

Taxis.....As you come out of the arrivals hall in Malaga airport, turn right...this is where the taxi rank is situated, and at busy times, people form a queue....taxis run all day/night...although the price does increase the later it gets (time wise).
The cost, I would guess, and this is only a guess, based on a daytime fare, would be no more than 20 euros at the extreme, but ALWAYS ask the price before you get in the taxi.

Torremolinos is a 12 month resort, and there is plenty to do.....if you pop on the train, the station is in the middle of Torremolinos, you can go to Malaga, Arroyo de Miel/Benalmadena, Fuengirola....and from Fuengirola, you can take the bus to Mijas ( a typical spanish village) set in the mountains and only a short bus ride away.
The bus from Fuengirola takes you to Marbella.

For the kiddies, there is Tivioli world in Arroyo and Selwo in Benalmadena....and also the Sea Life situated in the port at Benalmadena
http://www.carmalaga.com/selwo-marina.htm

The weather :roll: that`s anybodys guess, during the day, but it will be getting cooler now at night and you will need a jumper/jacket.
Still a hell of a lot warmer than here.(UK)

besos xxx
sanJi

Post edited for copyright reasons, as material from other websites may not be reproduced on our pages without permission
David HT Mod
Post edited for copyright reasons, as material from other websites may not be reproduced on our pages without permission
David HT Mod

Sorrrrry David :oops:
When will I learn :rofl

besos xxx
sanji
When will I learn

That's exactly what I was thinking !! :rofl
David :wave
many thanks for your help!
Emma :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.