Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Hi
Not been to the island that you are going to, so cant help there, but just to let youk now you will love it in the Maldives, most islands are similar, they do vary but generally similar.

regards

joe
Not been to Veligandu, but looking at the website there seems to be a lot of return visitors to the island.

Have a look at the guestbook and see if you can get any replies from there.

http://www.veliganduisland.com

Sean
Whatdate in Feb? We are going I think we booked around the 6th

After much research we decided on this island as the reviews for the food and beach were good

I am sure you will be fine, might see you. We will stand out as we are taking our son who will be 8. I expect to be the only family on the island
Were going to Africa on the 12th Feb and will be in Veligandu for the 19th or 20th i think. If your going for a fortnight we may see you there.

regards

sean & charlotte
Hi Charsean, you've made a great choice with Veligandu.
I went for 2nd part of my honeymoon in March 2003 and thought it was fantastic.
We had booked a watervilla which was well worth the extra money - absolutely stunning with private terrace with sunloungers, steps straight into the lagoon and a great bathroom. Also had a look at the other rooms while we were there and they also seemed really good.

There really isn't a huge amount to do, but it was ideal for me as I'm a total sun worshiper & was happy to lie on the stunning sands - it really does look exactly like it does in the brochure.

Food was really good, plenty variety and always really high standard. Breakfasts were particularly good - fresh pancakes were brilliant!

I could go on & on about it but if you need any further info feel free to pm me.

:D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.