Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Try cheapflightseats.com --------- for flights only :)
What's a good deal?

£421 for a week HB at the Marriot Taba Heights with Magic breaks? Other offers there too.
Just got a good deal (I think) Hurghada for a week 20/04 Flights through xl.com and AI hotel through onthebeachholidays.com 3 of us including 12 year old son £980.
Hi Noushkey :wave

What area of Egypt, Nile or Red Sea ?
Flying from which airport ?
How many days either way of the 24th can you go ?
How many adults / children ?
What is a good price (how much per person) ?

If you can post a reply I am sure someone can find something for you.
Hi

Looking ideally at Sharm el Sheikh from Gatwick for 7 nights.
Just 2 adults no children.
We can leave earliest 21st March, latest no particular date just avoid the expensive
Easter week.

Now the price, trying for around £299 - £350 if possible as we are going to Luxor in September so this is just a week on a beach with guaranteed sun.

Just managed to get on XL and there are some good deals on there.
Magic was a bit more expensive and I cannot get on cheapflightseats.com as the site is barred at work.

But thanks for everyone's input so far.
Portland have got Marsa Alam, Iberotel Coraya Beach on that date from Gatwick for a week for two at 738, or would that be too quiet for you?

Your date is close so things might be getting booked up.
Hi again

Have been taking a look for you and have found Gatwick to Sharm staying 4* B&B at the following choice of hotels

Cleopatra Tsokkos Hotel £642.46
Creative Mexicana Resort Hotel £645.46
Mexicana Sharm Resort £648.94

There are a choice of several more hotels, take a look at this website,

http://www.flightline.co.uk/accommodation/hotel-search.php?hotel=53259&supplier=HotelBeds&referer=apaw

Do a search for flight and accommodation from the 21st March flying Gatwick, choose the xl flight and then click on the **** 4 stars to bring up the 4 star hotels.

You would have to arrange your own transport from the airport / hotel but that won't cost very much.

I hope this all makes sense and you can find them OK.

Graham
Hi Noushkey,

Just had a look on Hotel Rates.com and they have The Kiroseiz Three Corners------For 141 euro, about £95 for that week AI and XL have flights for £470.

We have just come back from this hotel last week and it is really nice!!!!! plus it will only cost you around £4 in a taxi from the airport!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.