Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I'm not sure about daytime activities in the hotel but there is plenty to do in Gumbet. The hotel is right on the beach and ther are loads of watersports etc, also boat trips, jeep safaris etc. there is a waterpark not too far away too.

Kedi x
Stayed there a couple of years ago. There are no daytime activities apart from the pool. The usual watersports are across the road. Avoid the on-site shop as the prices were extortionate. Also the prices at the bar were about the most expensive in the whole resort. There is a water park a few miles away which would be worth a visit.
This hotel is situated at the furthest point of Gumbet bay and is very very popular with Uk holidaymakers, As said a stone's throw away from the beach, Also a Dolmus stop is right outside the hotel alongwith a Taxi stance.
  • Edited by rwb46 2008-05-28 08:46:41
thanks for replys,did you enjoy your stay and would you go back ? Also is it a good choice for a family with boys 13 and 9 ? what is the beach like outside the hotel thanks
The beach outside the hotel is quite nice, being at the end of the bay it doesn't get as crowded as the middle of the beach, we went in October and it was fairly empty. It is still close to all the watersports etc though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.