Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
hi meg its a shame you were'nt going a couple of weeks later as i am going 5th august with my 14 year old. daughter,saying that i have been 8 times so i know a lot of people,i am sure you wil meet a few lone parents and make lots of friends.where are you staying.
Another single mum here, but we are going a fortnight after you juicy, me and my 14 year old son, lol, this is our 1st time in Tunisia, so I do hope I won't feel to much out of place, he is at the wonderful age now, were he goes off with friends now, and leaves me sitting there like billy no mates :oops: .

Roo
hi roo :wave where are you staying :) i am sure you will have a good time as everyone is very friendly :wink:
helloooooooooooo again :wave: we are staying in the Marhaba Club, leaving on the 19th August :) sooooooooooo looking forward to it, sure need the break :) as long as there is plenty for my dear hormonal son to do, :rofl I can sit back and relax :) ( I am trying to tell myself that, hahaha)
Meg I am sure you will meet up with other people, or there may be other single parents there, who do not come on here :)
Happy holidays :)
im taking my 10 year old son on the 19th aug, always go on our own and never been on our own for long as always meet plenty of people :lol: :roll:
OOOOOOOOO the same day we fly out Wendy, were about are you staying ? me and the hormonal son are staying at the Marhaba Club :)
Roo
:lol: hi were staying at the bel air n from east midlands at 2.45 p.m, my son leaves me all day stuck on a sun bed while he torments everybody in the pool :roll:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.