Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
we were there in august apartments are ok, right on top of cafe royal, very noisey at night so dont go to sleep to well after 1 -2 am, cafe royal great for snacks and food around the pool area, and entertainment was ok too, lots of lovely restaurants in the bay and lots of things for kids, bouncy castles, crazy golf and arcades probably why were going back 26 may for 2 weeks just not at the xaloc! have a good holiday
For our reviews of this accommodation.

If you have stayed here and not added your review, please do so via the above link.

Many Thanks 8)
I have stayed at the xaloc about 6 times now, staff are great, rooms are nice and clean. apartments are big, studios are a little cramped. If you ask the hotel or your tour operator for a quiet room as you have children im sure they will try to accommodate. When my mom and dad were over they found the only thing that woke them was the bin men in the morning about 5am. Most of the bedrooms are positioned at the back of the hotel so you don't hear much noise on the streets.

It can be a little loud with music as it is directly above Pink Panther Bar and Cafe Royal but so long as you are not on the 1st floor you should be ok. Both these bars are family fun places however Pink Panther stays open till late.

I think its in a perfect location, just over the road from the beach, nice pool and plenty of sunbeds. You can also get the best breakie over the road in the Yorkshire Man.

Hope this helps, any more info let me know.
Hi there

I stayed at the Xaloc apartments in September 2003. They apartments are really nice. Big bed rooms and big lounge areas with decent air con, TV's and microwaves. Only down side about the room was the tiny balcony.

The pool area is great with loads of space and loungers for sunbathing. I would stay here again but I would need to ensure I was not in a room on the 1st floor again. It can be quite noisey from the Cafe Royal at night. On a couple of occassions when we were not out at clubs etc we found you could not sleep for the noise and it did not finish till about 1am.

As vikkims said as your tour operator for a room on a higher floor to prevent any noise.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.