Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Anyone confirm?
5 Posts
Theres a current thread about 2006 season prices here -

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=74073&sid=7b836a9862b9bc256382162f7167cae6

From what I've read here and on other forums, prices seem to be about the same as last year, with the added advantage to us tourists this year in that the exchange rate is better to the £ this year (around 2.8ytl to the £ compared with 2.3 ytl last year).

Elaine
I agree Elaine, we found prices to be the same as last year but with the exchange rate so good we felt it was all good value!

Tina
We have just returned from the area, and found the prices very reasonable, they are 40% down on their tourists this year so far, so they are all desperate for bums on seats in bars and restaurants so i dont think a price increase is in there favour.
i dont know about bodrum but that statement is not true for marmaris the exchange rate is fantastic this season

xxxxxxxxxx
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.