Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Going myself with the wife in 10 days.Always go early mid Oct every year to visit Mallorcan friends.Will be OK there but obviously not as busy as high season.All bars should be still open.Our favourite is Pachas, gets some good live acts.Weather at mo in the 80s.
Hi DD

Yes most places will still be open, but the resorts are certainly a lot quieter, particularly the "Punta Belena" or the strip or the Hill, or however you know it, which has all but died this last week or so. Even BCM is very quiet, so expect the entry price to drop, or maybe even they will close before 14th October. which is when they had planned to shut.

However, other venues (ours included) actually do better at this time of year, as you can put a show on, and pretty much know that you'll get an audience, even though one couple might manage to make a pint and a half last through the whole show! Pachas will be much the same, I'm sure.

There is plenty to do and see, but the whole place is slightly less "manic"

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Adam
Hi Dd
Arriving at the Mimosa Park this Sunday around 22.30 for 2 weeks.
So please have a large Gin and Lemon waiting :lol: :lol:

See you there

Robert
im going back for a weekend with my brothers on fri 13th , hope the weather keeps up :?
hi all will be in magaluf from oct 5th for 1 week staying in the samos will definatly call in goodfellows to say hi :D
29wks before I'll be in Palma Nova!!!!

Stayed in Mimosa Park Hotel 2yr ago and had a great time. We were all-inclusive and the entertainment was fab. Couldn't believe all the poor reports I read about it. Bedrooms were a bit 'mingen' but you are hardly in them!!
oct 16 Hotel Samos for a week, just me and my little lad.
ill be in palma nova / maga from 3rd october
  • Edited by dj-jaym 2006-09-28 16:18:24
honalulu Hotel 30 sept for 2 weeks

me and my partner 2 weeks of chilling bring it on

Ps where is goodfellows is it near pirates
Just come back from my family holiday in Magaluf, absolute Ghost town it was that quiet I walked up the strip with my wife and daughter, something I would not have done when I was there in June with the lads.
Seems to be very pensionerish at the moment, I would agree with Adam all the non stag doo bars are busy it was just the strip that was awful I was sitting in the Devils bar at the bottom of the hill on Friday till about midnight and I seen 2-3 parties at most. Found a good bar this time for Kids had a clown free bouncy castle all other "kid" stuff, it was called Sams and was near Eastenders bar, my daughter hounded me for the Clown every night..

Goodfellows is opposite the Samos a couple of doors down from Benny Hills, I think.
Thanks for that martuk
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.