Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I am trying to book an holiday for august next year but cannot find any prices yet, except extorionate ones :yikes Either golden coast/capo bay/pernera beach.
I've been looking for next June but can find any flights yet!
We always book the flights around Christmas time for the following year. This is because a) the schedules are out and b) we find flights seem to be at the best prices (£84 return inc taxes and bags LGW-LCA in July)

Anyway, back to topic ;)
It will probably be...
2nd week of February
2nd week of May
2 weeks July
last week of September (Ayia Napa festival time)
Giving Cyprus a miss next year, off to Turkey. :)
Couldn't get a free child for Cyprus :cry
so booked Lanzarote for August 2010 hope it's good!!
aww flooz sorry u coul;dnt get a free child,i had to call FC up to get mine coz the HV didnt have the AI prices on there system

but e went to lanzarote last year we loved it,you will have a great time
Thanks Troops it looks like we've booked a HV too - the one in lanzarote has changed from sun tropicale to flamingo beach - and we stayed at the HV red sea last sept so kind know what we are getting!
didn't think of calling them?? :duh
ohhh it was the HV in lanzarote we stayed at,my son loved it,and loved the kids club,his fav rep was donna,he cried when we went home
its brilliant there,and id recomend the pizza place,if you are AI you get 1 visit included
Sorry you arent going to Cyprus next year, but glad you have booked Lanzarote.

Can we keep this topic about Cyprus please, and continue any conversation about Lanzarote in its own forum.

Thanks

Kath x
Hi we have booked a villa in Pissouri for July 31st 2010! cannot wait as we love Pissouri. The villa looks great to. (if you after one let me know!) Just looking out for flights now. Olympic holidays let you put a deposit down for flights only!

:D
It'll be interesting to look at this topic a few months down the line and see how many are going to Cyprus next year.

I'd like to go back in early june as I usually do but next year it coincides with school half-term, which makes it hard to get a flight, while a week earlier includes the bank holiday which pushes prices up. After that you're moving into July where prices are now just silly.

It's got to the point where Cyprus is pricing itself out of the market - I can get a couple of weeks in Egypt or Turkey for about 75 percent of what it will cost me to go to Cyprus now.

Even Mexico is cheaper, although not exactly advisable at the moment! June next year though, and the swine flu will be history which will make it appealing.

Of course, there's always the north..........

Dave
Have just seen on flightline.co.uk that they have some flights out ready for july 2010 AND you can put a deposit down to! Olympic holidays have the dates there just waiting for the prices to be added to them. The flight per person seem to be around £420, which is up from last year ( i paid £350pp with monarch last year) Still going though x :)
Of course this is only my opinion, but I would not book flights for next July yet as most of the schedules aren't published yet so prices will be at a premium for those that are.

We landed in Cyprus Friday evening. The flights were booked last Christmas, and we paid £84 each return, including all taxes and one case each. Cheap flights to Cyprus can be done ;)
It will be the Capo BayHotel,Protaras for us again next June,we couldn't even imagine going anywhere else, so its more expensive than AI in Turkery/Egypt but I don't fancy either...... just will have to save a little more.
We are staying at the Artemis hotel AI for two weeks July 2010, first visit to Cyprus and looking forward to it already :)
Just booked Protaras 12th september 2010. our 9th time, cant wait
Just booked, Anmaria hotel in ayia napa for June 23rd for 2 weeks. Really chuffed as i thought we wouldnt be able to afford to go (went to turkey this year, it was great but its not as good as cyprus ;) ) but got an absolutly cracking bargain. if you have kids phone direct holidays as they dont put free childs places online.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.