Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
If you are staying at the Cala Nova Fiesta then food won't be a problem. The food they serve is as good as any restaurant and the choice is huge.

Sorry can't give any advice on the singles thing.
Cala Nova is a great hotel and you will not be disappointed with the food,ITS EXCELLENT,its nice 10 min walk to the main resort which is great after the amount off food you eat at the hotel,Es cana itself is very nice although it is very British,theres a lovely bar beside the popular charlies unsure off the name,i think its called the Marvent its very good and a great spot for people watching and the waiters there are second to none and make you feel very welcome,they really do make an effort... :lol:
I can second that - the MarVent is excellent & the food selection spot on.
Charlies have tribute bands on at night, get a table outside & enjoy 8)
oooh Im going 23rd July for two weeks and I can't wait.

I will be sure to check out the Marvent.

We are staying in the Mar y huerta. Hopefully renting a car, can anyone suggest a good reliable rental place?? :D
Do they still do the all inclusive drinks option? How much?
Phil,dont make any plans for sunday 10th when you get there ,the es Cana fireworks display is at midnight followed by a top spanish rock group in the car park at the back of the marvent, usualy a good night . :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.