Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Everywhere will be pricey at the end of July and I would have thought that Es Cane would be lower in price than others.If you dont want to down grade to lesser quality accomadation then I'm afraid that you wont find much.You could try pricing up the Miami Apts but I doubt they will be cheaper.
we stayed at the escana apartments across the road last july,i didnt find them noisy as they are double glazed.slept like a log.we have stayed at the es cane twice and are staying again in october,and the only difference is that the es cana dont have a lift.most of the appartments dont have air conditioning but the apartment we stayed in did,i think it was 107 it slept 6 on the first floor,sea view.we booked direct and the reception is in the lladro shop underneath. mo. ps.the atlantic appartments look nice but arnt cheap also(first choice).
Thank you both, unfortunately working term time and with two children I have to go July/ely August.

The Es Cana Playa opposite looked ok, but my children spent all day almost every day by the pool and I didnt like the Goldfish bowl look of the Playa apartments. I would love to stay again at the Es cane, the noise wasnt too bad the view and the staff outway that( it was just at kicking out time 4ish a few lingered and said goodbyes too lously for too long) love em.

I think I might just see if there are any deals late on, I know you dont have a choice but it think the way things are at the minute with the economy dont want to shell out too much too early.
Heres hoping.
Enjoy your stay Mo.
Hi you could try the hotel caribe,we go in may half term and book direct with easy jet flights half the price of booking through a tour operator. Hotel always has great reviews, this will be our 6th time this year so cant be bad!
We like the Caribe as well but suspect it might be a bit pricey at the end of July and into August.

The prices can be seen on the website http://www.hotelcaribeibiza.com/en/Precios.php

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.