EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
I would keep well away from them Dianne. They are using Ros Fernihough's (travel law lawyer) profile on their website without her permission. She is not happy.
Thanks, I had agreed to go on Sunday for the free tickets.
I know this is going to be the hard sell, but we can always walk out. We have no intention of buying anything.

Dianne
Dont waste you'er time it will end up costing you,even if it is just you'er time.Dont let them waste it.
Stephen.
Isn't incredible that people still don't heed the warnings!!!!!!! :(
The thing about this is if no one goe's to these meetings then it will soon stop, a lot of people do go and say that they wont buy anythig and think they will get a holiday, well if any one does gat a holiday without buying then they are the exeption. You dont get men and woman in the street giving money away this is the same thing someone has to pay.
Hi Dianne & Colin. Suggest you spend an hour or so reading through all the posts on the Timeshare/Holiday Clubs forum and try to spot the satisfied customers!!
Thanks all

Just wanted to hear other peoples experiences

Found them now on timeshare forum

will have a little read.

Cheers Dianne
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.