Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Whats the night life like in Cala'n Forcat ?
:?:
Depends when you go in may it was rubbish but i suppose july&august it will get better but not a lot its a nice place but just not enough to kepp me and the wife and 10year old girl happy
In the summer, im talking now June July and Agust, calan forcat is normally a very busy place, and you got lots of places to got out, like pubs, bars, and you have Ciudadela near you, at a short taxi ride, where theres plenty of night life specially them months, most of it at the harbour. The problem in May and Sept or Oct, is not that the places are closed, every single place is open, the problem is that is packed with families and the families dont go out, if a few more young people did come them months it would be great. Anyway Menorca's publicity is being done separately from the Balearic islands, so an improvement in May and the last two months specially with couples and pepople in their twenties and thirties is expected.

Cheers.
DjWalls.
hiya, i've been to menorca before and was at the bluebreeze area most of the time because i stay in a villa down on the beach by there, but although i had lots of fun there i was looking for more of a nightclub, is there any?? because i looked around but couldnt find anything other thn bars mainly. stephie xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.