General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi

We're off next year to Esperides Beach Hotel in Rhodes, All Inc, haven't been before but the reviews are really good and theres supposed to be lots to keep all ages entertained, day and night. Our kids will be two 8 year olds, 13 and 14 when we go.
San Miguel Beach Club, Ibiza.....
I can't reccommend the Esperides Beach Hotel in Rhodes enough...its absolutely FANTASTIC!
Just returned on Saturday night after a great holiday, and im sure you would have a great time.

The hotel is positioned directly on its own section of the beach, set in beautiful gardens, located opposite Rhodes waterpark, and only a short taxi ride into Faliraki.
The Hotel itself is very impressive. There are two pools, one rectangular which is where many of the daytime activities take place, such as areobics and waterpolo, and one circular one, which goes in the shade late afternoon. For the kids, there is small shallow paddling pool, and a new large kids activity pool.
Also, there is a great area for the kids, which has two waterslides (which are great for adults too!), dodgems, a carousel, a climbing wall and their own junior bar, which has ice cream, candy floss and pop corn.
For the adults, you can choose to be as active or as relaxed as you please. There is many daytime activies, such as darts, beach volleyball and many others organised by the animation team during the day.
When the sun goes down, there is a mini disco for the kids, and then the animation perform great shows, from 'Grease', the 'Best Couple' show which is hilarious and the brilliant fire show. Alternatively, there are several bars dotted around the hotel complex just to sit and enjoy a drink.

I cant say enough about this hotel. I know what a great time we had and im positive you will too should you choose the Esperides Hotel.
The UK tour operators serving this hotel are; First Choice (who we travelled with), JMC/Thomas Cook, MyTravel, Cosmos and Portland Direct.
Hi Suddy

If you haven'e done so already, perhaps you would like to copy and paste your review into our Hotel Reviews site, link at the top of the page.

Thanks.

luci :wave
hi, do the hotels that have been mentioned have large family rooms as we have five kids and dont really like having two separate rooms that arnt interconnecting, thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.