Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Ask your travel agent - they may be able to advise how many seats are left
I am flying to Cyprus on the 26th with Excel. They have been sold out for a while now.

It is the start of the summer holidays its a big gamble as the likelyhood is they will sell out.

Kind Regards
Stewart
Hi all, Update:

Well, held on and held on, continually checking prices morning, noon, and night.

Thanks to Diamond Olly, went in to travel agent who said they don't get that kind of info any more, but what she would do was key in for 9 (then you are on to a group booking), any hey presto! it worked!

Armed with this simple but effective way of checking, I checked this morning, no reduction..... As it is getting very near the dates and we have no flexibility I was becoming concerned. Phoned My Travel, asked them how many seats were left and without a problem I was told 14.

Decided to go and book it, but do believe in giving the High St a chance to price match so went back to the same girl who had tried for the 9 for me. Just before I went out the door, did a quick check, and WONDERFUL, they had come down by £60 from the morning price :hyper

Total saving of £120, moreeee than happy, oh, and they did price match so the girl got her commission..... Everyone happy :)

Cheers,
Jinty
Good to hear a positive TA story!! Have a great holiday with some extra spending money as well now! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.