Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi Dawn,

They didnt mention deposit to me but I can ask, who did you get the mail from I speak to Silvia?

Rob 8)
someone called mar munoz who said they would pass it on to head receptionist
Hi,

After e-mailing them again they have now told me that you have to pay deposits for apartments but not for hotel rooms - thought this might be interesting for you. As our contacts are different Rob maybe you could try and see if this is what yours says too?
By the way Rob how old are your kids - I have 2 boys aged nearly 3 and 7 1/2
Hi Dawn,

Ive got a boy who will be 7 and a little girl who will be 5 on the day after we get there so I guess they will be seeing a lot of each other at the kids club.

Thanks for the tip Im still waiting for a reply from Silvia, I will let you know when I get one.

% weeks on Monday and countin!!!

Rob 8)
Keep me informed!! Due you think we could start counting in days yet?! :D
Hi Dawn,

I started counting about 2 weeks ago, its only five weeks today and we have loads to get sorted before then. One thing I have been checking on for the last few weeks is if the flight is on time, we are flying from Manchester and the plane was ten mins early today :lol:

Still not heard back from the hotel but havnt checked today, if I dont get a reply I will try again.

See you soon (35 days!!!)

Rob
Just wondering, I know the hotel rooms have air conditioning - do the apartments too?
hi all - dont think im becoming obsessive or anything but am a bit anxious about some reviews ive just read on holidays uncovered especially the points made about the apartments are next to a construction site and no inflatables in pools?!?! What do you think....
Hi Dawn,

Yeah read that aw well, it might not be to bad, it was interesting that the last reviewer had asked for an apartment and didnt get one but the room they had was big enough, guess we will have to keep our fingers crossed. Good to see that the last two posts said the food was good and the entertainment ok.

Anyway its only 32 days now and one things for sure its got to be better than here!!

Rob 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.