Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Dogfish,

Long story so I will give you the shortened version, nov 06 booked to stay in the Highland Beach hotel the day before we was due to travel I had a letter from the travel agent saying the hotel was no longer available, after a trip to the said agent we were offered accomadation not in Candolim, so we took a refund for the hotel and went flight only, anyway found loads of available places to stay in Candolim the longer you stay the cheaper it will cost, we stayed 2 weeks at the "Antonio Guest house" 2 minutes walk from the beach, lounge with furniture , separate bedroom, A/C, large fridge, balcony all for £100 per week, needless to say we have booked again to go Jan 08, much better than the hotel rooms and a lot cheaper!!!

Steve
That is the beauty of booking independantly, and not with tour operators.
Id never get another packaged holiday again, only if it were really dirt cheap.
Expect to pay the following:
1 bedroomed 10,000 - 20,000 per month
2 bedroomed 15,000 - 30,000 per month
3 bedroomed 20,000 - 40,000 per month.

The prices mainly depends on location size and quality. You should get a living room, bedroom bathroom and kitchen.

We know of a 3 bedroomed one in Candolim that may be available, send us a PM and will send details.

If you walk down the main beach road there are a number of signs offering apartments to rent. Also if you talk to a taxi driver he will know of a number of places. Most of the restaurants / Bars will also know of places to rent.

Chris Maria who has a stall on the main candolim beach road has some to rent, good size about 1km from Candolim off the Candolim/Calangute road.
1 bedroomed 15,000 a month. Phone number 09860275060.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.