Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Try http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk we are going on Saturday/Sunday and are staying in one of their properties.
We stayed at an Acron complex which is about 5 minutes walk from the main Candolim road. Behind Victor Exotica. The owners of the apartments website is still under construction so you have to email for details. The apartment was beautiful 'home from home'.
http://www.spice-villas.com/ I certainly would stay there again when I next go over.
They also have properties further north if this helps.
Try Lazydays
They have a range of apartments and villas all over goa
Can highly recommend spice villas. We stayed at one of their places in Siolim and it was great
I have an email for rooms in candolim 1000 -1500 rps per nighht
The rooms were very expensive Christmas and New Year 07 in Candolim, more than 3 times what I paid the year before.
hi there thanks for your replys, been onto spice villas and also owners direct.. got a few options. i am still looking for flights anybody know any good airline's to check?

Dont think i could go on monarch again had a terrible flight with them last time our seats had no tv and very uncomfortable!
Hi we have booked with Etihad Airline look online or through an agent,they go via abi dabi then onto mumbai, then we got cheap flights with Jetair online hope this help any more info just ask. :tup
We are flying Jet Airways Heathrow to Mumbai (there are 2 flights a day) & then Jet again to Goa

Mids
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.