Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Sue.....The Terralta Apartments seem to get some pretty good reviews on most sites. The entertainment may however be on the limited side, and it might be further away from Levante area than you like, but you would be in walking distance of the OLd Town restaurants at night!

Best Regards - Taggy
Hi Taggy, thanks but the Terralta are bit far out for us, we like to be quite near the action, we once dropped off there and from what I could see, they did look nice but I remember thinking that I wouldn't want to be so far away. We like the Rincon area or near the square. I might look at staying at the Levante Beach, Club or Lux if anyone has stayed at any of these could I please have your opinions and which would you consider the best?

Thanks
Sue :)
Hi Sue

We stay at the Terralta Apartments and they are lovely, fantastic pool, spotlessly clean - but - the entertainment leaves a lot to be desired.

We used to walk into the new town and it is about a 30 minute walk through the old town. There is a bus that stops right outside the apartments on the hour which take you into the new town, but must admit, it takes you 'round the houses' and is a good 35 minute trip in peak season with all the traffic thats around.

A taxi costs around 5-6 Euro's.

Hope you get fixed up.

Best Regards and Happy Holidays!

Elaine :fly
I've booked the flights tonight, 28th May-8th June 12 nights. We went in July this year but found it a bit too hot. £528.94 for the 4 from our local airport.

I'm tempted to book the Sol Pelicanos as I've found a good deal with Travel Republic who have a sale on at the moment, Half Board for 12 nights for the 4 of us for £838.00 which seems reasonable, (I'm struggling to find good apartments with entertainment.) also, we have previously stayed at this hotel and were very happy with all aspects of it, unless of course "Superkev" can find us a better deal. :rofl

I'd say that price seems more than reasonable Sue. I'd take that price anyday.
I would go for the pelicanos as well sue you no what your getting been there before .Most of the apartments dont have entertainment and thats a good price for 4 of you .Well im booked up for july nxt year so wont see you next year unless i get a we sneaky one in before july lol will hear how you get on mazza
Thanks for the replies, Yeh Kev that is for 1 room for the 4 of us, 2 adults, a 15 year old (on our return) , it will be her Birthday whilst we are there, and an 8 year old, but we did find that when we stayed there last year, the room was a decent size even with 4 singles beds in it and we did like the location as well as the pool of course. :)

The only thing that we didn't really like about the Pelicanos was that the dining room was a bit chaotic but we can live with that.

This year in the Los Dalmatas, it was very cramped, a double room with 4 beds (1 of them a camp bed) in a normal double room although I must stress that the location, staff, cleanliness, food and service at this hotel well made up for it.

Hi, I decided in the end to book the Sol Pelicanos Half Board with Travel Republic as they have a sale on which gave me £167.60 discount, i was also able to add a promotional code to get an extra £41.90 off.

Total price for 11 nights for 4 people was £804.08 which included a 1% charge for booking with my maestro card.

Thankyou for all the help and suggestions.

Hi Sue is the promotional code one which anyone can use? If so can you let us all know what it is cos not many codes getting passed about at the moment! thanks John x Sorry for going off topic! :que
Hi John, I just found it by chance, they are always changing it but just now, if you type in AUGUST in the promotional code, it should work although I wouldn't leave it too long with it been "AUGUST" it might change soon, it used to be cardstudent then getsomesun so it doesn't mean to say that in September it's going to be "SEPTEMBER" if that makes sense.
Hope it works for you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.