Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Hello ! only just spotted this. I think I've found your booking, although it doesn't look like you wrote to us at the time. Would you like to drop me a private message with an email contact ?
Cosmos: can't seem to compose a pm. My husband I both wrote notes on the satisfaction survey, but we didnt write directly to Archers or Cosmos. If you could leave me a contact email I will get in touch with you.
As neither of you have enough posts yet to be able to compose a PM, I have sent a PM to clothearedbint asking for the details which I shall forward to CosmosHolidays.

luci :wave
I also missed this originally, I must have still been in holiday mode!

anyway, the OP missed something important when booking. In the "About us" section of the Archers Direct website it says "We're proud to belong to the highly respected and hugely experienced Cosmos Holidays group". To me that covers the final complaint, and even if it doesn't it was a big enough cue to ask questions.
I will try and find my booking ref. We were not the only English couple surprised to find it was a Cosmos holiday, 3 other couples also commented on it. Obviously none of us spotted reference to it on the website.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.