Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I think you will have to wait until the season gets going to know the answer to this. Yesterday one of the clubs had built a structure on the beach and were ordered to take it down or it was going to be pulled down. Then there is the new noise pollutions laws which bans loud music after 10pm. It is a wait and see situation at the moment.
Last season was very quiet on the party front compared to other years (as far as I know). Cabanna wasn't open (unfortunately), hopefully will be this year but won't hold my breath.
The nearest thing to an Old Goan trance party these days is at the Hilltop in Vagator, usually on a Sunday afternoon till around 11pm. Club West End in Saligao has trance parties, the clubs in Baga are more commercial if anything so keep an eye out for the 2 I mentioned and also 9 Bar in Vagator which closes at 10 pm every night.
Hill Top in Vagator was on all night last new years eve...

There is something on nearly every night somewhere but it's kept quiet and is by word of mouth mainly.

Quite a few get closed down too if the bakshish isn't paid.

The bars in Arambol turned their music off at 10pm every night with one exception but they kept it really quiet, about the same volume as a little geto blaster..
Thanks for your help everyone. Doesn't sound too promising, may have to leave the dancing trousers at home until the next Ibiza trip.

Thanks again!
Like has been said, it is word of mouth really and sometimes last minute. The sunburn festival was on last December in Candolim and something else that i can't remember the name of, sorry. Hilltop is your best bet.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.