Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Not 100% certain, but I think you can just send in your complaints to Watchdog. They then seem to do a certsin amount of investigtion, waiting to get a few complaints together that are along the same lines as each other ie about one specific hotel or holiday company and then run a small piece on the hotel/company/issue.

If you have a serious problem contact Ros the travel solicitor who works with this site.
There used to be many programs dedicated to such issues. I am not far off summarising my issues so will post on this forum to ask advise as to what others would do.

Thanks
ive just gone through Ros over my thomsons holiday complaint, they were terrible to deal with. ive got a thread going on the problems i encountered not sure if you have read it or not

karen
We too have an ongoing complaint (from March 2008) with Thomsons that is in the hands of the court. Do have to disagree though. I think First Choice customer service has been dragged down to Thomson's bad level of customer service. I worked in travel for years and we dreaded a Thomson complaint. They were by far the worst tour op to deal with.
Hi sunaddict FC we have been going with now for the last at least 8 consecutive years. Never has FC customer service been this bad. I have even written a letter of complaint this year. I also have a thread on here complaining of the merge with Thomsons also.
I am developing a holiday comsumer series for TV. Please get in touch to discuss your complaints: holidays at outlineproductions dot co dot uk.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes

Kylie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.